NORTHERN CALIFORNIA KNOW YOUR MARKET
It’s safety first at produce terminal markets
10/06/2010 3:28:21 PMAny company that comes in contact with fresh fruits or vegetables is likely to have a food safety... Read more.
San Francisco Bay Area markets flourish despite recession
09/30/2010 4:48:20 PMMost Bay Area produce houses are holding up well despite the shaky economy, and the region’s largest... Read more.
Recession may be ebbing for restaurant industry in northern California
09/30/2010 3:59:59 PMFoodservice business may not exactly be booming in the northern California market, but many brokers... Read more.
Retailers in northern California use produce to attract shoppers
09/30/2010 3:56:11 PMSome major supermarket chains in northern California use produce to lure in shoppers and, in some... Read more.
Golden Banana opens on San Francisco Market
09/30/2010 3:50:23 PMFor the first time since O. Lippi & Co. closed in the spring of 2009, the San Francisco Wholesale... Read more.
Ethnic, specialty commodities prosper in northern California
09/30/2010 3:45:46 PMThe ethnic diversity found in the northern California population has given rise to a number of brokers... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- USDA triples emergency water assistance to California
- Applebee’s changes suppliers in wake of E. coli outbreak
- PMA rolls out new dues structure