NORTHERN CALIFORNIA KNOW YOUR MARKET
San Francisco Bay Area markets flourish despite recession
09/30/2010 4:48:20 PMMost Bay Area produce houses are holding up well despite the shaky economy, and the region’s largest... Read more.
Northern California industry supports FPFC
09/30/2010 4:03:07 PMMembers of the northern California produce industry have taken kindly to the La Mirada, Calif.-based... Read more.
Recession may be ebbing for restaurant industry in northern California
09/30/2010 3:59:59 PMFoodservice business may not exactly be booming in the northern California market, but many brokers... Read more.
Retailers in northern California use produce to attract shoppers
09/30/2010 3:56:11 PMSome major supermarket chains in northern California use produce to lure in shoppers and, in some... Read more.
Ethnic, specialty commodities prosper in northern California
09/30/2010 3:45:46 PMThe ethnic diversity found in the northern California population has given rise to a number of brokers... Read more.
Nugget Markets emphasize quality, value, fresh produce
10/13/2009 11:09:26 AMDAVIS, Calif. — There is nothing subtle about what section gets the emphasis at Nugget Market Inc.,... Read more.
- California Avocado Commission expands focus to sandwiches
- Bolthouse CEO is Produce Marketer of the Year
- FDA seeks to mesh public and private food safety accountability
- Mighties brand kiwis join Sun Pacific's Cuties
- Spezzano receives 2014 Robert L. Carey Leadership Award
- Vidalia onion growers sell operations to billionaire Bill Gates
- UPDATED: Wal-Mart vows to create more sustainable food system
- Georgia growers starting pomegranate production
- New Stemilt apple bags aimed at juicers
- Industry has opportunity to reframe food waste issue
- UPDATED: Cyclospora source remains unknown as cases increase
- The great green pepper ‘mango’ mystery