NORTHWEST KNOW YOUR MARKET
Local trumps all
07/11/2014 10:30:57 AMConsumers in the Pacific Northwest want to know where their fresh produce comes from, and shippers... Read more.
New band tags help Sterino Farms educate leek, fennel consumers
07/11/2014 10:26:13 AMSterino Farms knew its leeks and fennel were quality products, but it turns out that some consumers... Read more.
Northwest business updates
07/12/2013 2:35:22 PMCharlie’s Produce upgrades warehouse Charlie’s Produce, a Seattle wholesaler, recently remodeled a warehouse building that it... Read more.
‘Value equation’ helps independent Seattle chain build niche
07/12/2013 2:26:59 PMJoe Pulicicchio wants to make it clear: His five-store retail chain does not want to put any big chains... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Cilantro implicated again in cyclospora outbreak
- Mastronardi’s Eco Flavor Bowl Impact Awards finalist
- Dole expands distribution of Salad Companions, organic blends
- New plant brings Baker Farms into fresh-cut leafy greens
- Trial date set in Chiquita clean water suit
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Huron lettuce growers mull fall water supply
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised