NORTHWEST KNOW YOUR MARKET
Local trumps all
07/11/2014 10:30:57 AMConsumers in the Pacific Northwest want to know where their fresh produce comes from, and shippers... Read more.
New band tags help Sterino Farms educate leek, fennel consumers
07/11/2014 10:26:13 AMSterino Farms knew its leeks and fennel were quality products, but it turns out that some consumers... Read more.
Northwest business updates
07/12/2013 2:35:22 PMCharlie’s Produce upgrades warehouse Charlie’s Produce, a Seattle wholesaler, recently remodeled a warehouse building that it... Read more.
‘Value equation’ helps independent Seattle chain build niche
07/12/2013 2:26:59 PMJoe Pulicicchio wants to make it clear: His five-store retail chain does not want to put any big chains... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart