NORTHWEST KNOW YOUR MARKET
Local trumps all
07/11/2014 10:30:57 AMConsumers in the Pacific Northwest want to know where their fresh produce comes from, and shippers... Read more.
New band tags help Sterino Farms educate leek, fennel consumers
07/11/2014 10:26:13 AMSterino Farms knew its leeks and fennel were quality products, but it turns out that some consumers... Read more.
Northwest business updates
07/12/2013 2:35:22 PMCharlie’s Produce upgrades warehouse Charlie’s Produce, a Seattle wholesaler, recently remodeled a warehouse building that it... Read more.
‘Value equation’ helps independent Seattle chain build niche
07/12/2013 2:26:59 PMJoe Pulicicchio wants to make it clear: His five-store retail chain does not want to put any big chains... Read more.
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports