NORTHWEST KNOW YOUR MARKET
‘Value equation’ helps independent Seattle chain build niche
07/12/2013 2:26:59 PMJoe Pulicicchio wants to make it clear: His five-store retail chain does not want to put any big chains... Read more.
Local, organic sell well in Pacific Northwest
07/12/2013 2:28:56 PMConsumers in the Pacific Northwest are produce connoisseurs, and that is evident in the retail and... Read more.
Suppliers note growing consumption of produce
07/12/2013 2:06:54 PMThe Pacific Northwest always has been kind to the produce business, and it’s getting friendlier... Read more.
Economy's trouble takes its toll on the industry
07/06/2012 3:35:14 PMSome news reports say the economy is rebounding. Others say another recession is nigh. Produce suppliers... Read more.
Organically Grown plans move to new office, warehouse facility
07/06/2012 3:28:29 PMEugene, Ore.-based organic produce distributor Organically Grown Co. soon will close its leased office/warehouse facility... Read more.
- California citrus chill a weeklong trial
- Sanfillipo Produce buys Macaluso Fruit, Columbus Produce Terminal
- Mann Packing offers seasonal vegetable trays
- Wish Farms plans strawberry picking contest
- Market Fresh adds business development position in Tampa
- N.C. extension service gathers input on its future