NORTHWEST KNOW YOUR MARKET
Economy's trouble takes its toll on the industry
07/06/2012 3:35:14 PMSome news reports say the economy is rebounding. Others say another recession is nigh. Produce suppliers... Read more.
Organically Grown plans move to new office, warehouse facility
07/06/2012 3:28:29 PMEugene, Ore.-based organic produce distributor Organically Grown Co. soon will close its leased office/warehouse facility... Read more.
Competition keeps Northwest vendors on their toes
07/06/2012 3:06:06 PMProduce purveyors in the Pacific Northwest say they’re fortunate to work in that particular region... Read more.
Changes in Northwest marketplace cause industry to adapt
07/07/2011 9:46:11 AMMUKILTEO, Wash. — The population of the Pacific Northwest is growing faster than the national... Read more.
Supermarket scene stable, competitive in Seattle
07/07/2011 9:43:41 AMSEATTLE — The retail market is incredibly competitive in the Pacific Northwest, said Ernie Spada... Read more.
Fresh produce foodservice slump still evident in Northwest
07/07/2011 9:40:13 AMPORTLAND, Ore. — Foodservice demand has stabilized in the Pacific Northwest, though produce operators say... Read more.
- Nature Fresh Farms adds marketing member
- California Avocado Commission expands focus to sandwiches
- Bolthouse CEO is Produce Marketer of the Year
- FDA seeks to mesh public and private food safety accountability
- Mighties brand kiwis join Sun Pacific's Cuties
- Spezzano receives 2014 Robert L. Carey Leadership Award