NORTHWEST KNOW YOUR MARKET
Competition keeps Northwest vendors on their toes
07/06/2012 3:06:06 PMProduce purveyors in the Pacific Northwest say they’re fortunate to work in that particular region... Read more.
Changes in Northwest marketplace cause industry to adapt
07/07/2011 9:46:11 AMMUKILTEO, Wash. — The population of the Pacific Northwest is growing faster than the national... Read more.
Locally grown produce finds Northwest appeal
07/07/2011 9:42:03 AMSEATTLE — Local fruits and vegetables have a great amount of sway among retailers and foodservice... Read more.
Fresh produce foodservice slump still evident in Northwest
07/07/2011 9:40:13 AMPORTLAND, Ore. — Foodservice demand has stabilized in the Pacific Northwest, though produce operators say... Read more.
Produce vendors anticipate a steady sales year
07/07/2010 11:26:28 AMProduce wholesalers and distributors in the Pacific Northwest say sales have been brisk, and they... Read more.
- Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
- UPDATED: Watson stepping down from National Mango Board
- Sysco the distributor, not the source, in Subway outbreak
- CORRECTED: Export security program could trip exporters
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court
- Test checkers' produce I.D.