OHIO KNOW YOUR MARKET
Retailers run with Oh So Fresh program
10/30/2013 2:53:07 PMRetailers across Ohio are demanding local produce, and they’re getting it. The state department of agriculture’s... Read more.
Business updates: Ohio Know Your Market
10/30/2013 2:47:08 PMArena Produce Co. adds more products Columbus, Ohio-based wholesaler Arena Produce Co. Inc. has expanded its... Read more.
Dealers say marketing agreement an asset for selling Ohio produce
10/19/2012 1:09:04 PMFood safety can be a useful marketing tool, and it doesn’t have to cost a lot, according to... Read more.
New casinos throughout state a potential win for produce supplier
10/19/2012 1:05:55 PMProduce suppliers across Ohio are betting casinos popping up throughout the state will increase their... Read more.
Weather weighs on growers
10/19/2012 12:51:53 PMAs a result of drought conditions that have gripped the Midwest throughout much of 2012, the U.S.... Read more.
Merger highlights changes in state's produce landscape
10/19/2012 12:47:07 PMRecent ownership changes have taken place at a couple of Ohio’s longest-tenured produce suppliers. In Columbus,... Read more.
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- South Florida’s International Cold Storage relocating
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?