OHIO KNOW YOUR MARKET
Schools boost foodservice sales
10/19/2012 12:22:46 PMOhio produce distributors agree restaurants have had a tough time in the past few years, but a number... Read more.
Business Updates: Ohio Know Your Market
10/19/2012 12:15:59 PMDNO Inc. expands processing staff Columbus, Ohio-based wholesaler DNO Inc. has added to its staff, president... Read more.
In Ohio, fresh produce ranks as a hot restaurant trend
10/31/2011 11:46:27 AMOhio’s restaurateurs in general are more interested than ever before in offering more healthful menu... Read more.
Ohio fresh produce goes local, or even hyperlocal at times
10/31/2011 11:44:50 AMOhio produce suppliers say buyers want local produce because it’s fresh and they like supporting... Read more.
Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus produce industry weathers storm
10/31/2011 11:42:50 AMLike most of the U.S., Ohio’s labor force is still suffering the consequences of the recession,... Read more.
Eat-at-home trend benefits fresh produce at retail in Ohio
10/31/2011 11:37:48 AMProduce sales to retailer buyers are strong because consumers continue to save money by eating at... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pinterest contest promotes healthy school lunchboxes
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 1
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 2
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 4
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 3