PHILADELPHIA KNOW YOUR MARKET
Nut growers expecting record crops
09/21/2012 12:10:54 PMPeanut and tree nut growers, from almonds to walnuts expect record crops this fall after an ideal... Read more.
Local produce draws them in
09/21/2012 11:51:28 AMPHILADELPHIA — Local produce remains a big draw for customers shopping the Philadelphia Wholesale Produce... Read more.
Wholesalers enjoy first year in new market
09/21/2012 11:32:20 AMPHILADELPHIA — Marking their first year in the new Philadelphia Wholesale Produce Market, tenants report... Read more.
Specialty sales hold on, but merchandising's tricky
09/21/2012 11:26:07 AMPHILADELPHIA — In a depressed economy, specialties sales remain challenging. While distributors say sales in the... Read more.
Retail sales remain buoyant
09/21/2012 11:17:49 AMPHILADELPHIA — Philadelphia’s retail landscape is well represented by major Northeastern supermarket chains. Distributors say retail... Read more.
Philadelphia area's sales show resiliency in tough times
09/21/2012 11:10:46 AMPHILADELPHIA — Produce sales remain strong in the City of Brotherly Love, distributors say. Though not... Read more.
- Hillary Clinton coming to United Fresh
- UPDATED: Paramount Citrus to boost Halos packing capacity 75%
- Albertsons parent company to buy Safeway
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Glut of Mexican asparagus depresses the market
- California organic certifier visits highlights, challenges