PHILADELPHIA KNOW YOUR MARKET
Philadelphia distributors deal with slow produce economy
09/08/2009 5:06:56 PMPHILADELPHIA — The recession hasn’t skipped the fresh produce industry here. Produce distributors in the Liberty... Read more.
Philadelphia wholesalers await move into new digs
09/08/2009 5:00:53 PMPHILADELPHIA — Long frustrated by government interference that nixed previous relocation plans, Philadelphia distributors are... Read more.
Port improvements should boost fresh produce movement
09/08/2009 4:20:26 PMPHILADELPHIA — Produce movement at one of the leading U.S. ports remains strong. Unloadings at the... Read more.
Strong retail competition bolsters Philadelphia produce markets
09/08/2009 4:15:09 PMPHILADELPHIA — In the city known for the Liberty Bell, competition among supermarket chains remains... Read more.
- Eat Brighter! recruited for asian pear imports
- Industry anticipates Obama’s moves on immigration
- Potandon Produce sponsers philanthropical race
- Despite drought, California clementines plentiful for Christmas
- USDA formula calculates 2015 fee increases
- USDA announces Market Access Program funding for 2015
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart
- Wal-Mart refocuses on perishables but can it pull it off?
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Salinas growers confront labor shortage