SOUTHWEST KNOW YOUR MARKET
Southwest produce wholesalers optimistic about 2012
01/03/2012 11:33:40 AMProduce wholesalers in Phoenix and especially Las Vegas are looking for better times in 2012 than... Read more.
Fresh produce business in Southwest begins recovery
01/03/2012 11:32:02 AMFew metropolitan areas took bigger hits from the recession than Phoenix and Las Vegas. The worst appears... Read more.
Southwest region invites retailers’ experiments in drawing consumers
01/04/2011 1:54:33 PMGeography, ethnicity, income and other factors influence retail produce trends across the Southwestern U.S., just... Read more.
Many influences contribute to Southwest’s demographics
01/04/2011 1:50:38 PMThe Southwest region of the U.S. is a diverse area with deserts and crop-growing areas, mountains... Read more.
Produce foodservice business in Southwest U.S. seems back in the groove
01/04/2011 1:34:23 PMAlthough foodservice sales dropped off during the recent recession, produce marketers in the Southwest say... Read more.
- 2014 Fresno Food Expo notes
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- USDA names Fruit and Vegetable Industry Advisory Committee
- Church Brothers partner wins foodservice award