ST. LOUIS KNOW YOUR MARKET
Local's popularity, drought add pressure for St. Louis suppliers
08/03/2012 11:16:37 AMST. LOUIS — Demand for locally grown fruits and vegetables is strong in St. Louis, but meeting... Watch Video.
Buyers seek out fresh-cut, specialties
08/03/2012 11:02:25 AMST. LOUIS — Fresh-cut and specialty items are among the categories trending upward for St. Louis... Read more.
St. Louis wholesalers report strong demand
08/03/2012 10:51:21 AMST. LOUIS — Business is either steady or up for most St. Louis area wholesalers. Dale Vaccaro... Read more.
Business stays brisk, upbeat on St Louis' Produce Row
08/05/2011 1:29:46 PMST. LOUIS — Wholesalers and retailers agree the St. Louis Terminal Produce Market may not be... Read more.
St. Louis grocery war's arsenals include fresh produce
08/05/2011 1:24:45 PMST LOUIS — The retail grocery scene in St. Louis is similar to the anatomy of a world war. Superpowers... Read more.
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- South Florida’s International Cold Storage relocating
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?