“It’s a huge deal because everyone wants to capitalize on everything, from high transportations costs, to traceability and food safety issues, to just the trend toward wanting produce local and fresh,” Duello said. “But we’ve found that the biggest thing for consumers is they like supporting the local economy.”
Locally grown movement growing in St. Louis area
11/03/2009 03:04:42 PM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry