TEXAS KNOW YOUR MARKET
Hardie’s celebrates 70 years
01/18/2013 9:30:30 AMDALLAS — “Fruit & Vegetable” no longer covers the scope of Hardie’s Fruit & Vegetable... Read more.
Produce markets across Texas in a state of flux
01/13/2012 11:35:56 AMDALLAS — The business climate in Texas is no different than many other markets: where one major... Read more.
HEB adds to discount banner; Aldi, Trader Joe’s plan to expand
01/13/2012 11:29:51 AMAfter entering the north Texas market two years ago, Batavia, Ill.-based deep-discount grocer Aldi Inc.... Read more.
Fresh-cut in high demand
01/13/2012 11:21:41 AMHOUSTON — Not only are customers looking for a higher volume of fresh-cut produce, they’re... Read more.
Drought, freezes challenge local produce distributors
01/13/2012 11:00:15 AMHOUSTON — Houston-area consumers looking forward to local strawberries were foiled by a freeze this... Read more.
Murphy Tomatoes opens Dallas facility
01/13/2012 10:56:43 AMGRAND PRAIRIE, Texas — Two years after Murphy Tomatoes opened a facility in its hometown of... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pinterest contest promotes healthy school lunchboxes
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 1
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 2
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 4
- From the show floor: Midwest Produce Expo 2014 booths 3