TEXAS KNOW YOUR MARKET
Fresh-cut in high demand
01/13/2012 11:21:41 AMHOUSTON — Not only are customers looking for a higher volume of fresh-cut produce, they’re... Read more.
Drought, freezes challenge local produce distributors
01/13/2012 11:00:15 AMHOUSTON — Houston-area consumers looking forward to local strawberries were foiled by a freeze this... Read more.
Texas Know Your Market business updates
01/13/2012 9:59:51 AMBrothers Produce expands facility Houston-based Brothers Produce is absorbing its neighbors. In September, the company brought in... Read more.
Alternative-format retailers continue to grow in Texas
01/14/2011 3:15:11 PMAUSTIN, Texas — Choices abound for Texas shoppers. From traditional grocery to supercenters and small... Read more.
United Supermarkets opens new distribution center, plans growth
01/14/2011 3:12:13 PMCOLLEYVILLE, Texas — Bagged apples sit across the aisle from pepino melons. Organics and a large display... Read more.
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Organically Grown joins fair trade group
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Doing what I say might be easier with food coach
- Indian River shipper not packing this season
- ALBA hires general manager and director of sales