TORONTO KNOW YOUR MARKET
Construction slows down on market improvement
02/24/2014 12:30:41 PMTORONTO — Extreme cold has slowed the Ontario Food Terminal’s $8.7 million renovation project. “You can’t... Read more.
Local growers offered new units at Ontario Food Terminal
02/24/2014 12:26:12 PMTORONTO — Local growers have been invited to sign up for one of 21 new warehouse units proposed... Read more.
FoodShare promotes healthy eating in Toronto
02/24/2014 11:56:25 AMTORONTO — FoodShare Toronto is a nonprofit community organization dedicated to providing good, healthy food... Read more.
Red prince, creston apples begin to find following in Ontario
02/24/2014 11:38:11 AMTORONTO — There’s a prince of a local apple now appearing in Toronto supermarkets beside... Read more.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Local and organic meant little to these consumers
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year