TORONTO KNOW YOUR MARKET
Construction slows down on market improvement
02/24/2014 12:30:41 PMTORONTO — Extreme cold has slowed the Ontario Food Terminal’s $8.7 million renovation project. “You can’t... Read more.
Local growers offered new units at Ontario Food Terminal
02/24/2014 12:26:12 PMTORONTO — Local growers have been invited to sign up for one of 21 new warehouse units proposed... Read more.
FoodShare promotes healthy eating in Toronto
02/24/2014 11:56:25 AMTORONTO — FoodShare Toronto is a nonprofit community organization dedicated to providing good, healthy food... Read more.
Red prince, creston apples begin to find following in Ontario
02/24/2014 11:38:11 AMTORONTO — There’s a prince of a local apple now appearing in Toronto supermarkets beside... Read more.
- SunSelect ready to ship first harvest from California greenhouse
- Marketers flash Eat Brighter! momentum
- Nature Fresh Farms adds marketing member
- California Avocado Commission expands focus to sandwiches
- Bolthouse CEO is Produce Marketer of the Year
- FDA seeks to mesh public and private food safety accountability