TORONTO KNOW YOUR MARKET
Ontario Food Terminal upgrades in the works
02/24/2013 6:56:30 PMTORONTO — The Ontario Food Terminal plans to spend up to $5 million on two major projects this... Read more.
Retail competition ramps up in Toronto area
02/24/2013 6:54:44 PMTORONTO — Retail competition in Toronto continues to explode. Although Target Corp. is opening its first... Read more.
Ontario retailer makes run at clementine display record
02/24/2013 6:52:31 PMA store owner in Kitchener, Ontario, an hour west of Toronto, is waiting to hear whether he has captured... Read more.
TV cooking show star to promote produce
02/24/2013 6:50:04 PMThe Ontario Produce Marketing Association has hired a TV cooking show celebrity to encourage consumers... Read more.
Fresh-cut vegetables hot in Toronto market
02/24/2013 6:44:39 PMTORONTO — Fresh-cut fruits and vegetables have saved many Toronto families from ordering in pizza,... Read more.
Greenbelt grants encourage local food in Toronto area
02/24/2013 6:41:59 PMTORONTO — In the past three years, Ontario government grants have put bushels of local food... Read more.
Toronto sellers seek equilibrium after high prices
02/24/2013 6:39:51 PMTORONTO — After a roller-coaster start to the year, with colder than normal temperatures in... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- Organic industry raising money to fight citrus greening
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- Sage Fruit, Spider-Man join forces