TWIN CITIES KNOW YOUR MARKET
Twin Cities suppliers say retail success goes beyond making sale
05/24/2013 3:03:38 PMProduce wholesalers in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area have a choice of large and small retail customers,... Read more.
Organics continue to generate sales in Twin Cities
05/24/2013 2:43:45 PMOrganic fruit and vegetable growers and shippers have long said the Twin Cities is one of the most... Read more.
Long winter likely to shorten Minnesota Grown season
05/24/2013 2:27:55 PMMinnesota had snowstorms in May, and some lakes still bore skins of ice more than a week into the... Read more.
Independent groups dominate Minnesota foodservice
05/24/2013 1:54:44 PMThe Twin Cities is a haven for locally based networks of restaurants, as well as some single, independent... Read more.
Array of tastes feeds Twin Cities' produce appetite
05/24/2013 1:15:03 PMA heavy emphasis on healthy diets seems to be driving produce sales in the Minneapolis-St. Paul market,... Read more.
- California citrus chill a weeklong trial
- Sanfillipo Produce buys Macaluso Fruit, Columbus Produce Terminal
- Mann Packing offers seasonal vegetable trays
- Wish Farms plans strawberry picking contest
- Market Fresh adds business development position in Tampa
- N.C. extension service gathers input on its future