TWIN CITIES KNOW YOUR MARKET
Healthy eating, economy drive produce through the Twin Cities
05/28/2014 1:38:56 PMThe Twin Cities fresh produce market is healthy, both in terms of the economy and consumer demand. “Overall,... Read more.
Wholesale Produce sees growth
05/28/2014 1:31:42 PMMinneapolis-based Wholesale Produce Supply Co. is continuing its growth trend with the addition of more... Read more.
Supervalu adds to retail scene in Twin Cities
05/28/2014 1:19:10 PMThe retail scene in the Twin Cities is about to see a large changeover as Milwaukee-based Roundy’s... Read more.
Cold slows start of season
05/28/2014 11:58:05 AMIt’s been a long winter, and growers, shippers and retailers are ready for warmer weather in... Read more.
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Huron lettuce growers mull fall water supply
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised