TWIN CITIES KNOW YOUR MARKET
Food safety still a concern for local growers
05/28/2014 10:44:28 AMDemand for organic and local fresh produce in the Twin Cities area doesn’t mean that all other... Read more.
Urban Organics begins shipping greens
05/28/2014 10:39:49 AMThere’s a new organic grower in the Twin Cities organic produce market, and it’s a unique... Read more.
Twin Cities KYM business updates
05/28/2014 10:15:06 AMG.O. Fresh Inc. updates equipment G.O. Fresh Inc., a Minneapolis-based fresh-cut processor, has made several... Read more.
Organics continue to generate sales in Twin Cities
05/24/2013 2:43:45 PMOrganic fruit and vegetable growers and shippers have long said the Twin Cities is one of the most... Read more.
Economy upturn a boon, suppliers say
05/24/2013 2:35:35 PMProduce suppliers in Minnesota aren’t saying they are insulated from economic doldrums that have plagued... Read more.
Long winter likely to shorten Minnesota Grown season
05/24/2013 2:27:55 PMMinnesota had snowstorms in May, and some lakes still bore skins of ice more than a week into the... Read more.
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports