TWIN CITIES KNOW YOUR MARKET
Wedge co-op business continues to thrive
05/18/2012 1:05:02 PMThe Wedge Community Co-op Inc., which opened in 1974 and began operating an organic farm in 2008,... Read more.
Minnesota market likes living local with its produce
05/18/2012 11:56:59 AMThe supermarket scene remains competitive, foodservice business is bouncing back and the buy-local movement appears... Read more.
J&J Distributing adds equipment, develops greenhouse
05/18/2012 10:57:34 AMTo say there’s a lot going at J&J Distributing Co., St. Paul, Minn., this spring would be... Read more.
Diverse restaurant sector thrives despite recession
05/20/2011 12:42:02 PMAfter two straight down years, restaurants in the Twin Cities expect business to improve this year,... Read more.
Twin Cities distributors set sights on schools
05/20/2011 11:23:08 AMA demand for slimmer kids appears to indicate fatter sales for produce vendors in the Twin Cities. The... Read more.
Warmer weather, but still a cool economy in the Twin Cities
05/25/2010 2:03:21 PMA warmer-than-usual spring has given Minnesota fruit and vegetable suppliers a look at the bright... Read more.
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- Urban Produce opens growing facility
- Organic industry raising money to fight citrus greening