“We will continue to move the needle through ongoing outreach and education to retail and foodservice as well as the U.S. consumer,” McKenna said.
Board says recipes could use a 'Mangover'
04/09/2013 03:01:00 PM
- Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
- Sysco the distributor, not the source, in Subway outbreak
- Mango deal begins with light volume
- CORRECTED: Export security program could trip exporters
- UPDATED: Watson stepping down from National Mango Board
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court