Technology, operations advances incoming chairman’s goals
09/26/2013 11:15:51 AMAs Tim Riley takes his position as the newest Produce Marketing Association chairman, his technology... Read more.
Buzz surrounds Fresh Summit’s return to New Orleans
09/26/2013 10:57:20 AMThe return of one of the industry’s premier shows to the Big Easy is creating a buzz and expected... Read more.
Educational sessions help attract Southern Exposure show-goers
02/18/2013 4:23:56 PMTimely topics of interest to the industry are helping drive attendance for this year’s Southern... Read more.
Southern Exposure promises to be bigger, better
02/18/2013 4:10:09 PMMore people are registering to attend this year’s Southern Exposure retail and foodservice conference and... Read more.
Fruit Logistica convenience, organic routes help guide attendees
01/25/2013 10:44:40 AMWith more than 1.2 million square feet to cover at the Fruit Logistica trade show in Berlin Feb. 6-8,... Read more.
North American exhibitors at Fruit Logisitica
01/25/2013 10:40:00 AMAcadian Seaplants Ltd. Nova Scotia, Canada Hall 23/B-03 Ambassador Services Inc. Cape Canaveral, Fla. Hall 25/C-19 Atlas Pacific Engineering Co. Pueblo, Colo. Hall... Read more.
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- Wind storms to affect banana supplies
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million