Fresh Summit welcomes industry's 'disruptors'
10/09/2012 9:08:58 AMFresh Summit 2012 is packing one of the industry’s top trade shows into a new three-day schedule... Read more.
Panel discussion to focus on locally grown produce movement
08/03/2012 1:44:42 PMA panel of produce suppliers with expertise in locally grown fruits and vegetables will lead the “Feeding... Read more.
Retail tours add value to show
08/03/2012 1:31:38 PMThe final day of The Packer’s Midwest Produce Conference & Expo, Aug. 15 in Chicago, will... Read more.
Katie's Krops: Stagliano headlines nonprofits session
08/03/2012 1:22:15 PMOne 40-pound cabbage, plus one 13-year-old girl, equals one big produce story. “Working with Non-Profits,” a... Read more.
Looking ahead to Midwest Produce Conference & Expo
08/03/2012 1:16:13 PMEnthusiasm is building for The Packer’s inaugural Midwest Produce Conference & Expo, set for Aug.... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- Ontario produce marketer closes after 85 years
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up