Buzz surrounds Fresh Summit’s return to New Orleans
09/26/2013 10:57:20 AMThe return of one of the industry’s premier shows to the Big Easy is creating a buzz and expected... Read more.
Educational sessions help attract Southern Exposure show-goers
02/18/2013 4:23:56 PMTimely topics of interest to the industry are helping drive attendance for this year’s Southern... Read more.
Fruit Logistica convenience, organic routes help guide attendees
01/25/2013 10:44:40 AMWith more than 1.2 million square feet to cover at the Fruit Logistica trade show in Berlin Feb. 6-8,... Read more.
Outgoing chairman encourages collaboration
10/09/2012 8:56:00 AMAs it comes to an end, Rich Dachman’s tenure as chairman of the Produce Marketing Association... Read more.
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Huron lettuce growers mull fall water supply
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised