Panel discussion to focus on locally grown produce movement
08/03/2012 1:44:42 PMA panel of produce suppliers with expertise in locally grown fruits and vegetables will lead the “Feeding... Read more.
Consumer panel to explore developing trends
08/03/2012 1:36:29 PMThe Packer’s Midwest Produce Conference & Expo will begin with a consumer panel on at 3:30... Read more.
Katie's Krops: Stagliano headlines nonprofits session
08/03/2012 1:22:15 PMOne 40-pound cabbage, plus one 13-year-old girl, equals one big produce story. “Working with Non-Profits,” a... Read more.
Looking ahead to Midwest Produce Conference & Expo
08/03/2012 1:16:13 PMEnthusiasm is building for The Packer’s inaugural Midwest Produce Conference & Expo, set for Aug.... Read more.
Session tours add to Southern Exposure 2012
02/24/2012 10:00:26 AMEducational sessions during this year’s Southern Exposure plan to show industry leaders how they... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Greening establishes 'stronghold' in Texas groves
- Test result on chicken prompts salad recall
- UPDATED: Smarter Lunchrooms tactics boost produce consumption
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality