The goal for coming year is to grow consumption
10/09/2012 8:59:24 AMAs Jan DeLyser becomes chairwoman of the Produce Marketing Association, she’ll find members yearning to... Read more.
Fresh Summit welcomes industry's 'disruptors'
10/09/2012 9:08:58 AMFresh Summit 2012 is packing one of the industry’s top trade shows into a new three-day schedule... Read more.
Panel discussion to focus on locally grown produce movement
08/03/2012 1:44:42 PMA panel of produce suppliers with expertise in locally grown fruits and vegetables will lead the “Feeding... Read more.
Consumer panel to explore developing trends
08/03/2012 1:36:29 PMThe Packer’s Midwest Produce Conference & Expo will begin with a consumer panel on at 3:30... Read more.
Katie's Krops: Stagliano headlines nonprofits session
08/03/2012 1:22:15 PMOne 40-pound cabbage, plus one 13-year-old girl, equals one big produce story. “Working with Non-Profits,” a... Read more.
Looking ahead to Midwest Produce Conference & Expo
08/03/2012 1:16:13 PMEnthusiasm is building for The Packer’s inaugural Midwest Produce Conference & Expo, set for Aug.... Read more.
- Eat Brighter! recruited for asian pear imports
- Industry anticipates Obama’s moves on immigration
- Potandon Produce sponsers philanthropical race
- Despite drought, California clementines plentiful for Christmas
- USDA formula calculates 2015 fee increases
- USDA announces Market Access Program funding for 2015
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Wal-Mart refocuses on perishables but can it pull it off?
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- ProLabel goes digital, expects rapid growth