Fig growers adjust to meet demand for organic
07/01/2013 12:12:55 PMRegardless of the commodity, some growers just don’t think it’s worth the time and trouble... Read more.
Labor costs higher than usual for fresh harvest
07/01/2013 12:10:22 PMOverlapping seasons in California annually crunch growers who compete for workers in a pickers’ market... Read more.
Grower fine-tune variety planting balance
07/01/2013 12:00:25 PMFig acreage in California has become a moving target in recent years, but as consumer awareness and... Read more.
Early crop sets the stage for strong, steady season
07/01/2013 11:57:13 AMNobody is saying 2013 will be a bumper crop for California fresh figs, but most are saying it will... Read more.
Sales remain strong for dried, fresh figs
06/22/2012 3:27:07 PMThe fig category is booming right now, and that means success for dried and fresh figs. Linda Cain,... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court