“We have seen significant growth for the larger papaya varieties,” Eagle said. “We don’t think papaya sales will overtake mango sales, but we’ve seen growth in the papaya category as people become more familiar with the fruit. We are experiencing year-over-year growth in that category.”
Papaya volume to be adequate
09/05/2013 03:10:00 PM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry