Every year, Don Ladhoff meets with many of the nation’s largest retailers to talk about potatoes. The message he’s hearing from some of those big chains is that they’re ready — eager, even — to try something new.
Retailers seek new items among spud offerings
03/02/2012 09:45:00 AM
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- Scotlynn launches tray pack line for corn
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case