Ladhoff, retail program consultant for the Denver-based U.S. Potato Board, recently had one such meeting with representatives from Wal-Mart and Sam’s Club.
Retailers seek new items among spud offerings
03/02/2012 09:45:00 AM
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Psyllid natural enemy released in citrus grove
- UPDATED: Wolter leaves Rainier Fruit Co.
- Want safer sprouts? Research says gas ’em
- Tomato growers launch Handy Candy grape tomatoes
- Giant Eagle recalls salads because of Del Monte sliced apples