Sales of organic fruits and vegetables continue to increase despite an ongoing global economic downturn, according to marketing agents.
Rising retail sales for organics fuels optimism
01/06/2012 11:24:00 AM
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports