Demand is big for small apples
01/09/2014 2:02:50 PMSmaller apples have stepped up to the spotlight, with higher demand in fresh-cut applications, foodservice... Read more.
Apple committee prepares for 2014
01/09/2014 11:49:47 AMThe Michigan Apple Committee, Lansing, is set to sponsor the Michigan Apple Recipe Contest during... Read more.
Restaurants offer fresh apples growth opportunity
01/09/2014 11:33:54 AMApple trends in foodservice work a little differently than in the rest of the produce industry. Typically,... Read more.
Fresh apples can be promoted year long
01/09/2014 11:28:20 AMPromoting apples at the retail level is optimal all year, said Howard Nager, vice president of marketing... Read more.
Apple sales strong to support season's ample supply
01/06/2014 2:39:38 PMAfter a season during which Midwest and Eastern U.S. apple volumes plummeted and Washington production... Read more.
Tote bags, pouches remain top trend in apples marketing
01/04/2013 12:29:34 PMBulk bins remain the most popular form of apple displays, but tote bags and pouches are gaining ground... Read more.
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Irrigation monitor PureSense shuts down
- Organic produce sales show no sign of slowing
- USDA gives nod to Mexican dragonfruit, pomegranates
- Sun World expands late-season grape offerings
- Phoenix greenhouse supplies heirloom tomatoes to local market