Rainier Fruit Co. has high expectations for new offerings
01/04/2013 12:23:46 PMRainier Fruit Co., Yakima, Wash., has two varieties available after the first of the year. Suzanne... Read more.
New, old apple varieties compete for retail space
01/04/2013 12:16:18 PMWith so many apple varieties on the market, some suppliers are convinced older varieties could start... Read more.
Companies network to reach apple consumers
01/04/2013 12:09:02 PMCompanies keep the focus on social media for reaching younger consumers. “Without a doubt, social media... Read more.
Apple marketers seek to expand exports
01/04/2013 11:31:22 AMApple exports may be down, but companies have plans for expansion overseas in the future. “With... Read more.
Apple slices, small fruit gain ground in foodservice
01/04/2013 11:20:42 AMFoodservice demand for apples is increasing, largely thanks to fast-food restaurants offering sliced apples to... Read more.
Variety in apple promotions supports year-round sales
01/04/2013 11:14:06 AMEastern apple suppliers say apples typically don’t require a lot of major promotions or fancy... Read more.
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Psyllid natural enemy released in citrus grove
- UPDATED: Wolter leaves Rainier Fruit Co.
- Want safer sprouts? Research says gas ’em
- Tomato growers launch Handy Candy grape tomatoes
- Giant Eagle recalls salads because of Del Monte sliced apples