Washington’s Latin American exports soar
12/30/2011 11:53:48 AMExport demand for Washington apples has risen dramatically this season in Central America and South... Read more.
Mexico slowly picks up the pace on imports
12/30/2011 11:52:18 AMWhen Mexico ended punitive tariffs in October after a longstanding cross-border trucking dispute was resolved,... Read more.
Cuba, South America get a taste of Turkey Knob apples
02/15/2012 9:21:13 AM(CORRECTED Feb. 21) The decades-long U.S. embargo on Cuba hasn’t stopped Timberville, Va.-based Turkey Knob... Read more.
Fast food feeds sales growth in foodservice
12/30/2011 11:43:37 AMGrowth in the foodservice market for apples continues to be driven by fast-food restaurants. McDonald’s, Subway... Read more.
Rainier Fruit rolls out Junami apple variety
12/30/2011 11:40:24 AMThe new year marks the rollout of a new apple variety, Junami, from Rainier Fruit Co. “Junami... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1