Washington’s Latin American exports soar
12/30/2011 11:53:48 AMExport demand for Washington apples has risen dramatically this season in Central America and South... Read more.
Mexico slowly picks up the pace on imports
12/30/2011 11:52:18 AMWhen Mexico ended punitive tariffs in October after a longstanding cross-border trucking dispute was resolved,... Read more.
Cuba, South America get a taste of Turkey Knob apples
02/15/2012 9:21:13 AM(CORRECTED Feb. 21) The decades-long U.S. embargo on Cuba hasn’t stopped Timberville, Va.-based Turkey Knob... Read more.
Fast food feeds sales growth in foodservice
12/30/2011 11:43:37 AMGrowth in the foodservice market for apples continues to be driven by fast-food restaurants. McDonald’s, Subway... Read more.
Rainier Fruit rolls out Junami apple variety
12/30/2011 11:40:24 AMThe new year marks the rollout of a new apple variety, Junami, from Rainier Fruit Co. “Junami... Read more.
Stemilt Growers rolls out pair of display shippers
12/30/2011 11:34:21 AMStemilt Growers is featuring Pinata apples and its Lil Snappers bagged fruit for children in new display... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Cilantro implicated again in cyclospora outbreak
- Mastronardi’s Eco Flavor Bowl Impact Awards finalist
- New plant brings Baker Farms into fresh-cut leafy greens
- Dole expands distribution of Salad Companions, organic blends
- Trial date set in Chiquita clean water suit
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- California program provides retail produce boost
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised