Columbia gains momentum with varieties
12/30/2011 11:31:01 AM(CORRECTED Jan. 4) It’s often said that production of newer apple varieties takes five or six... Read more.
Demand for organic continues to grow
12/30/2011 11:28:13 AMJobs come and go and stocks shoot up and down, but organic apples only go forward. “We’re... Read more.
Apple grower-shippers get social
12/30/2011 11:23:08 AMConnecting consumers with apple growers is increasingly becoming a focus of marketers’ social media efforts... Read more.
Apples Marketing: Business Updates
12/30/2011 11:15:56 AMCMI tests new shipper for snack-sized apples Wenatchee, Wash.-based Columbia Marketing International Corp. recently trialed a... Read more.
Social media outlets aid marketers of fresh apples
01/14/2011 3:39:17 PMSocial media have gained such prominence in the marketing business that some apple shippers have hired... Read more.
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Applebee’s changes suppliers in wake of E. coli outbreak
- USDA triples emergency water assistance to California
- Round of promotions at D’Arrigo Bros.