New York Apple Association uses videos, QR codes
12/30/2011 11:20:12 AMThe New York Apple Association Inc. is using quick-response codes to help shoppers learn more about... Read more.
Apples Marketing: Business Updates
12/30/2011 11:15:56 AMCMI tests new shipper for snack-sized apples Wenatchee, Wash.-based Columbia Marketing International Corp. recently trialed a... Read more.
Social media outlets aid marketers of fresh apples
01/14/2011 3:39:17 PMSocial media have gained such prominence in the marketing business that some apple shippers have hired... Read more.
Organic apple marketers say recession hasn’t been big factor
01/06/2011 10:10:48 AMWith fruits and vegetables setting the pace for an increase in sales of organic foods in 2009, marketers... Read more.
Exporters finding appetites for U.S. apples growing
01/06/2011 10:06:28 AMExport markets line up for smaller-sized U.S. apples, which brings some balance to the business, according... Read more.
Price premium on some apple varieties not a deal-breaker
01/05/2011 3:20:59 PMConsumers generally have their eyes on a bargain, but not necessarily where apples are concerned,... Read more.
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- UPDATED: FDA to establish new food safety program
- Nogales veteran Alberto Maldonado dies
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Bailey Farms adds spice to sauces in the produce aisle
- The Fresh Market joins Coalition of Immokalee Workers