BAGGED SALAD MARKETING
Apio targets retailer awareness of nontraditional salads
10/31/2011 2:47:31 PMGUADALUPE, Calif. — With three shredded-broccoli based products in its Eat Smart salad kit line,... Read more.
Classic Salads makes retail inroads in organics
10/31/2011 2:40:29 PMWATSONVILLE, Calif. — Based mostly in foodservice sales over the past decade, Classic Salads has... Read more.
This generation mixes it up a little more with packaged salads
10/31/2011 3:41:47 PMWATSONVILLE, Calif. — Packaged salads have only been around for 20 years or so, but that’s... Watch Video.
Salad kits offer single-serving, family-sized meal solutions
11/04/2010 2:45:36 PMSALINAS, Calif. — Consumer awareness of salad kits is relatively low, said Andrew Ciafardini, spokesman... Read more.
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- Sysco’s purchase of U.S. Foods stirs anti-trust talk
- New Orleans Cold Storage announces two promotions