BAGGED SALAD MARKETING
Apio targets retailer awareness of nontraditional salads
10/31/2011 2:47:31 PMGUADALUPE, Calif. — With three shredded-broccoli based products in its Eat Smart salad kit line,... Read more.
Classic Salads makes retail inroads in organics
10/31/2011 2:40:29 PMWATSONVILLE, Calif. — Based mostly in foodservice sales over the past decade, Classic Salads has... Read more.
This generation mixes it up a little more with packaged salads
10/31/2011 3:41:47 PMWATSONVILLE, Calif. — Packaged salads have only been around for 20 years or so, but that’s... Watch Video.
Salad kits offer single-serving, family-sized meal solutions
11/04/2010 2:45:36 PMSALINAS, Calif. — Consumer awareness of salad kits is relatively low, said Andrew Ciafardini, spokesman... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- Ontario produce marketer closes after 85 years
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up