BAGGED SALAD MARKETING
Organic salad growth encourages Earthbound Farm
10/31/2011 2:54:52 PMSAN JUAN BAUTISTA, Calif. — Grower-shippers such as Earthbound Farm continue to tout the success... Read more.
Apio targets retailer awareness of nontraditional salads
10/31/2011 2:47:31 PMGUADALUPE, Calif. — With three shredded-broccoli based products in its Eat Smart salad kit line,... Read more.
Ready Pac expands salad line
10/31/2011 2:33:03 PMIrwindale, Calif.-based Ready Pac Foods introduced three salad product lines at the Produce Marketing Association’s... Read more.
This generation mixes it up a little more with packaged salads
10/31/2011 3:41:47 PMWATSONVILLE, Calif. — Packaged salads have only been around for 20 years or so, but that’s... Watch Video.
Tide keeps rising for organic salads
11/04/2010 2:48:48 PMThese are good times to be in the organic salad business. Overall, organic salad sales were up 13.7%... Read more.
Salad kits offer single-serving, family-sized meal solutions
11/04/2010 2:45:36 PMSALINAS, Calif. — Consumer awareness of salad kits is relatively low, said Andrew Ciafardini, spokesman... Read more.
- New melon varieties boast sweetness, firm flesh
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- UPDATED: Sun World names new CEO, details strategy
- Organically Grown joins fair trade group
- Chiquita’s moving costs could top $40 million; new board in place
- Tomato growers launch Handy Candy grape tomatoes