Easier banana supply expected, as well as stable prices
03/02/2012 9:35:08 AMBanana prices appear to be past the 2011 slump that saw four straight months of falling import prices... Read more.
Peru gains ground as organic banana source
03/02/2012 9:33:44 AMBanana growing regions have been battered by hurricanes and floods, disrupting production and causing hiccups... Read more.
Bananas Marketing Business Update Briefs
03/02/2012 9:29:20 AMAlbert’s Organics stays Fair Trade committed Since 2006, Bridgeport, N.J.-based Albert’s Organics has contributed more than... Read more.
Plantains offer consumers, retailers healthy snack option
10/11/2011 12:34:40 PMThe demand for fresh plantains is healthy, according to Scott DiMartini, Southeast U.S. sales manager... Read more.
Specialty bananas begin to achieve mainstream status
10/11/2011 12:32:44 PMExotic programs featuring an assortment of bananas are gaining popularity among traditional retailers. “We find a... Read more.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Colombia to boost ag acreage in response to U.S. free trade deal
- Local and organic meant little to these consumers
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration