Specialty bananas begin to achieve mainstream status
10/11/2011 12:32:44 PMExotic programs featuring an assortment of bananas are gaining popularity among traditional retailers. “We find a... Read more.
Fair Trade-certified bananas gain ground
10/11/2011 12:31:14 PMThough Fair Trade-certified bananas represent less than 1% of U.S. banana sales, preliminary numbers for... Read more.
Promotions help retailers Go Bananas
10/11/2011 12:27:54 PMBanana marketers are building on last year’s promotions to engage a younger crowd and celebrate... Read more.
More automation in the works for improved banana ripening
10/11/2011 12:26:11 PMJim “Banana Jim” Still, who invented tarpless ripening, believes the future of banana ripening lies... Read more.
Agreement on Mexican trucks pleases many in fresh produce industry
03/08/2011 12:06:08 PMMexican trucks once again will be allowed to roll along U.S. highways, after the two countries announced... Read more.
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- UPDATED: FDA to establish new food safety program
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Nogales veteran Alberto Maldonado dies
- Improvonia banks on organics to boost use of foodservice app
- UPDATED: Florida citrus leader Richard Kinney remembered