Fresh strawberry industry expects banner year
05/05/2009 3:41:15 PMThe California strawberry industry anticipates a big year. “We have a big season ahead,” said Mark... Read more.
Fresh blackberry category enjoys growth rate of up to 40%
05/05/2009 2:41:49 PMBlackberry growers point out that the steady growth the antioxidant-rich fruit has enjoyed in recent... Read more.
Argentina, Chile go along on fresh berries' successful ride
05/05/2009 2:29:26 PMAs the U.S. goes, apparently, so go the off-season berry producing regions, particularly in South... Read more.
Opportunities abound for fresh berry cross-promotions
05/05/2009 2:21:37 PMAs the North American landscape blooms during the summer, so do ideas to cross-promote berries. “There... Read more.
Marketing agents get creative selling more berries at retail
05/05/2009 2:14:39 PMLarge clamshells and small, two-for-one sales, multi-colored displays, cross-promotions, coupon recipe contests and in-store demonstrations... Read more.
Rainier Fruit Co. makes foray into organic blueberries
05/05/2009 1:54:34 PMApples, pears and cherries have always been the staple products of Selah, Wash.-based Rainier Fruit... Read more.
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports