Seedless citrus trend stays strong
01/28/2014 5:26:35 PMAmericans have developed a preference for seedless produce, and citrus companies strive to maintain those... Read more.
Melissa’s expands seasonal specialty citrus
01/28/2014 5:24:22 PMWorld Variety Produce, Los Angeles, which markets under the Melissa’s label, focuses on providing seasonal... Read more.
TexaSweet seeks to keep greening out, educate kids
01/28/2014 5:21:26 PMFor the 2013-14 season, Mission-based TexaSweet Citrus Marketing Inc., has placed a large focus on... Read more.
Citrus exports down from freeze damage
01/28/2014 5:18:51 PMCitrus exports from California are likely to be lower this year after a freeze in early December claimed... Read more.
Bagged citrus stays popular, trends vary
01/28/2014 5:13:56 PMBagged citrus has become a staple in the category, but trends for each year can vary. Promotions for... Read more.
- Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
- UPDATED: Watson stepping down from National Mango Board
- Mango deal begins with light volume
- CORRECTED: Export security program could trip exporters
- Sysco the distributor, not the source, in Subway outbreak
- Irradiation may be future option for exports