Lil Snappers adds Sunkist oranges
01/25/2013 10:38:42 AMPromoting small fruit to kids took a big leap forward in January with the addition of fresh Sunkist... Read more.
California Standard helps navels
01/25/2013 10:36:36 AMConsumers appear to have enjoyed early navels picked using the California Standard. The new maturity standard... Read more.
Limoneira goes global with Unleash campaign
01/25/2013 10:30:42 AMSanta Paula, Calif.-based Limoneira Co. has turned its Unleash the Natural Power of Lemons promotion... Read more.
Business updates: Citrus Marketing
01/25/2013 10:23:38 AMBooth Ranches puts codes on boxes Orange Cove, Calif.-based Booth Ranches is placing a scannable bar... Read more.
- Eat Brighter! recruited for asian pear imports
- Industry anticipates Obama’s moves on immigration
- Potandon Produce sponsers philanthropical race
- Despite drought, California clementines plentiful for Christmas
- USDA formula calculates 2015 fee increases
- USDA announces Market Access Program funding for 2015
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Wal-Mart refocuses on perishables but can it pull it off?
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- ProLabel goes digital, expects rapid growth