Lil Snappers adds Sunkist oranges
01/25/2013 10:38:42 AMPromoting small fruit to kids took a big leap forward in January with the addition of fresh Sunkist... Read more.
California Standard helps navels
01/25/2013 10:36:36 AMConsumers appear to have enjoyed early navels picked using the California Standard. The new maturity standard... Read more.
Limoneira goes global with Unleash campaign
01/25/2013 10:30:42 AMSanta Paula, Calif.-based Limoneira Co. has turned its Unleash the Natural Power of Lemons promotion... Read more.
Business updates: Citrus Marketing
01/25/2013 10:23:38 AMBooth Ranches puts codes on boxes Orange Cove, Calif.-based Booth Ranches is placing a scannable bar... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- Ontario produce marketer closes after 85 years
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up