Mexico takes over dwindling U.S. lime business
01/19/2012 4:58:58 PMAfter hurricanes blew the domestic lime industry out of the U.S. in the early 1990s, Mexico took over... Read more.
Citrus marketers look to expand foodservice sales
01/19/2012 4:57:29 PMCitrus marketers say their product can range, depending on the item, from ubiquitous to almost nonexistent... Read more.
Easy-peel varieties pick up value-added slack for citrus
01/19/2012 4:53:57 PMCitrus marketers say consumers shouldn’t sell their product short in the value-added category, even if... Read more.
Education, price promotions can help retailers boost citrus sales
01/19/2012 4:51:08 PMRetail promotion of citrus items comes down to practicality, says Julie DeWolf, retail marketing director... Read more.
Winter proves boom time for fresh citrus
01/19/2012 4:48:46 PMCitrus sales heat up every winter, according to marketing agents. Much of that has to do with the... Read more.
Cookbook cross-promotion helps sell fresh citrus in Florida
01/21/2011 12:19:59 PMThe Florida Department of Citrus is offering consumers a colorful new 48-page citrus cookbook with... Read more.
With clementines, big sales come in small packages
01/21/2011 12:17:12 PMThe clementine craze continues to sweep the U.S., with no end in sight to the appeal of the small... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Dole expands distribution of Salad Companions, organic blends
- Cilantro implicated again in cyclospora outbreak
- New plant brings Baker Farms into fresh-cut leafy greens
- Mastronardi’s Eco Flavor Bowl Impact Awards finalist
- J&R Baker to market own vegetables
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- California program provides retail produce boost
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised