Easy-peel varieties pick up value-added slack for citrus
01/19/2012 4:53:57 PMCitrus marketers say consumers shouldn’t sell their product short in the value-added category, even if... Read more.
Education, price promotions can help retailers boost citrus sales
01/19/2012 4:51:08 PMRetail promotion of citrus items comes down to practicality, says Julie DeWolf, retail marketing director... Read more.
Cookbook cross-promotion helps sell fresh citrus in Florida
01/21/2011 12:19:59 PMThe Florida Department of Citrus is offering consumers a colorful new 48-page citrus cookbook with... Read more.
With clementines, big sales come in small packages
01/21/2011 12:17:12 PMThe clementine craze continues to sweep the U.S., with no end in sight to the appeal of the small... Read more.
Florida grapefruit enjoys extraordinary sweetness
01/21/2011 12:14:31 PMThis year’s Florida grapefruit crop, at its peak from now until March, is one sweet story. Like... Read more.
Grapefruit proponents seek to lift medication stigma
01/21/2011 12:11:25 PMThe small grapefruit symbol on the pill bottle with a line through it tells a modern tale: Avoid grapefruit... Read more.
- New melon varieties boast sweetness, firm flesh
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Organically Grown joins fair trade group
- Iceberg dips; no relief on $30 romaine
- UPDATED: Florida citrus leader Richard Kinney remembered