FALL AVOCADO MARKETING
Florida in middle of avocado, tropicals seasons
09/05/2013 2:43:24 PMFlorida avocado growers report favorable quality and sizings for the 2013-14 crop. Retailers can count on... Read more.
Overlapping deals this fall offer marketing potential
08/15/2013 3:18:23 PMWith sales continuing to zoom upward, along with prices, avocado marketers say they anticipate a busy... Read more.
Board’s message focuses on health
08/15/2013 2:58:49 PMStarting this fall, marketing avocados is officially a labor of love for the Irvine, Calif.-based... Read more.
Foodservice avocado sales poised for increased growth
08/15/2013 2:51:56 PMTough times slowed avocado sales to foodservice customers somewhat in recent years, but business is... Read more.
California growers expect to move avocados well into fall
08/15/2013 2:32:40 PMWith its fifth-largest crop in history — exceeding 600 million pounds — California will have... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- Ontario produce marketer closes after 85 years
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up