FALL AVOCADO MARKETING
Florida in middle of avocado, tropicals seasons
09/05/2013 2:43:24 PMFlorida avocado growers report favorable quality and sizings for the 2013-14 crop. Retailers can count on... Read more.
Overlapping deals this fall offer marketing potential
08/15/2013 3:18:23 PMWith sales continuing to zoom upward, along with prices, avocado marketers say they anticipate a busy... Read more.
Board’s message focuses on health
08/15/2013 2:58:49 PMStarting this fall, marketing avocados is officially a labor of love for the Irvine, Calif.-based... Read more.
Foodservice avocado sales poised for increased growth
08/15/2013 2:51:56 PMTough times slowed avocado sales to foodservice customers somewhat in recent years, but business is... Read more.
California growers expect to move avocados well into fall
08/15/2013 2:32:40 PMWith its fifth-largest crop in history — exceeding 600 million pounds — California will have... Read more.
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Wind storms to affect banana supplies