FALL AVOCADO MARKETING
Preripening programs now commonplace
08/16/2010 3:28:56 PMWidespread availability of preripened or preconditioned fruit has been a major factor in boosting demand... Read more.
Organic avocado sales strong, prices weak
08/16/2010 3:23:58 PMSales of organic avocados remain steady despite the recession, but growers are finding that the category... Read more.
Groups tout nutrition benefits of avocados
08/16/2010 3:15:14 PMThe Irvine-based California Avocado Commission and the Hass Avocado Board are among those touting the... Read more.
Mexican importers pitch baseball promotion
08/16/2010 3:06:38 PMThe Miami-based Mexican Hass Avocados Importers Association’s latest marketing program is designed to offer retailers... Read more.
Avocado industry benefits from cooperation as much as competition
08/17/2009 3:25:51 PMWhat’s the mission of the major avocado-producing countries doing business in the U.S.? Go along,... Read more.
- Eat Brighter! recruited for asian pear imports
- Industry anticipates Obama’s moves on immigration
- Potandon Produce sponsers philanthropical race
- Despite drought, California clementines plentiful for Christmas
- USDA formula calculates 2015 fee increases
- USDA announces Market Access Program funding for 2015