FALL AVOCADO MARKETING
China plays increasing role in global avocado market
08/14/2014 9:53:37 AMAvocado consumption is growing not only in the U.S. Global markets are snapping up the fruit. The... Read more.
Florida in middle of avocado, tropicals seasons
09/05/2013 2:43:24 PMFlorida avocado growers report favorable quality and sizings for the 2013-14 crop. Retailers can count on... Read more.
Overlapping deals this fall offer marketing potential
08/15/2013 3:18:23 PMWith sales continuing to zoom upward, along with prices, avocado marketers say they anticipate a busy... Read more.
Informed retail clerks help teach consumers
08/15/2013 3:09:47 PMAvocado-savvy produce department employees are a key to keeping sales on a positive growth trajectory,... Read more.
Foodservice avocado sales poised for increased growth
08/15/2013 2:51:56 PMTough times slowed avocado sales to foodservice customers somewhat in recent years, but business is... Read more.
California growers expect to move avocados well into fall
08/15/2013 2:32:40 PMWith its fifth-largest crop in history — exceeding 600 million pounds — California will have... Read more.
- Eat Brighter! recruited for asian pear imports
- Industry anticipates Obama’s moves on immigration
- Potandon Produce sponsers philanthropical race
- Despite drought, California clementines plentiful for Christmas
- USDA formula calculates 2015 fee increases
- USDA announces Market Access Program funding for 2015
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart
- Wal-Mart refocuses on perishables but can it pull it off?
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Salinas growers confront labor shortage