FALL AVOCADO MARKETING
Chile reframes deal as late fall, winter
08/10/2012 1:01:57 PMChile is trying to carve a better-defined position for itself as a fall-winter avocado deal, sources... Read more.
Mexico marketers eye holidays
08/10/2012 12:28:37 PMMexican avocado marketers say they are preparing for a multipronged marketing campaign for the fall,... Read more.
Marketers get creative with cross-promotions
08/10/2012 12:08:22 PMChips, tomatoes, cheese, meats, salad ingredients and condiments are just a few items with which avocados... Read more.
Large California avocado crop overflows into import deals
08/10/2012 11:49:33 AMLook for California’s avocado crop to spill into the first couple months of Mexico’s new... Read more.
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- Sysco’s purchase of U.S. Foods stirs anti-trust talk
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million