FALL AVOCADO MARKETING
Promoters hope Mexican hass avocados are a 'Big Hit'
08/12/2011 2:44:28 PMLooking for the best bang for their marketing buck, Mexican hass associations this summer will target... Read more.
Ample supply feeds promotional push by APEAM
08/16/2010 4:19:59 PMMexican growers expect to ship 660 million pounds of avocados to the U.S. during this season, a 10%... Read more.
Value-added category continues to grow
08/16/2010 4:10:27 PMThe popularity of avocados has spilled into the value-added category, with more consumers than ever... Read more.
Strong avocado season seen for 2010
08/16/2010 4:02:39 PMIt’s shaping up to be a good year for avocados in the U.S. By the end of the year, grower-shippers... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up
- Rivermaid Trading joins cherry optical sorting revolution