FALL AVOCADO MARKETING
Organic avocado sales strong, prices weak
08/16/2010 3:23:58 PMSales of organic avocados remain steady despite the recession, but growers are finding that the category... Read more.
Green-skinned avocados claim their own niche
08/16/2010 3:18:43 PMAbout 96% of the avocados sold in the U.S. are the hass variety, according to the Irvine, Calif.-based... Read more.
Peruvian exports await final work plan
08/16/2010 3:10:45 PMAlthough the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service conditionally approved the... Read more.
Avocado shippers comfortable with RPCs
08/16/2010 2:56:36 PMAvocado shippers whose customers request reusable plastic containers seem to be adapting to them quite... Read more.
Avocado industry benefits from cooperation as much as competition
08/17/2009 3:25:51 PMWhat’s the mission of the major avocado-producing countries doing business in the U.S.? Go along,... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- Ontario produce marketer closes after 85 years
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up