FALL AVOCADO MARKETING
Mexican avocado shipments into the U.S. increasing
08/17/2009 3:17:27 PMMexican avocado shipments into the U.S. are increasing, and that trend should continue during the... Read more.
Avocado companies look to restaurants for greater market share
08/17/2009 3:07:46 PMIn some cases, restaurants remain one of the untapped markets for fresh avocados. However, the industry... Read more.
Avocado prices, markets appear immune to recession
08/13/2009 1:41:59 PMThe recession may have cut into restaurant receipts, automobile purchases and that new home, but it... Read more.
Chilean avocado industry looks to bounce back
08/13/2009 11:35:51 AMImporters of Chilean avocados are looking for a comeback this year from a freeze that took a two-year... Read more.
New Zealand, Peruvian exporters look to cash in on fresh avocados, too
08/13/2009 11:25:34 AMThe prime import players in the U.S. avocado market — Mexico and Chile — sometimes have a little extra... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up
- Rivermaid Trading joins cherry optical sorting revolution