“It was much-misunderstood in the 1960s, 1970s and 1980s, as we developed a nutrition advisory committee, and worked with health professionals to help identify research in areas we could communicate the benefits of avocados,” she said.
Nutrition education holds key to sales growth
08/10/2012 01:07:00 PM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Fresh-cut company changes name to Sliced FC
- Consumer group says retailer must notify customers in recalls
- Del Monte testing genetically modified pineapple
- San Joaquin Valley citrus braces for first frost
- Citrus disease find in California a mystery