Produce Safety Alliance training progresses
03/27/2014 3:16:05 PMFood safety training curriculum from the Produce Safety Alliance is in the final development stage,... Read more.
CPS symposium to tackle ‘hot’ food safety topics
03/27/2014 3:12:28 PMBob Whitaker, chief science and technology officer for the Produce Marketing Association, is scheduled to... Read more.
Deadlines approaching for safety act comments
01/17/2014 11:18:14 AMTime is running out, but it’s not too late to make your voice heard regarding proposed rules... Read more.
Wal-Mart deadline spurs produce traceability solutions
01/17/2014 11:15:43 AMThe world’s biggest retailer announced in May that all fresh produce delivered to Wal-Mart distribution... Read more.
Chiquita, Kwik Trip CEOs headline Food Safety Summit
01/17/2014 11:13:22 AMWill Daniels, senior vice president of San Juan Bautista, Calif.-based Earthbound Farm, gave the keynote... Read more.
Experts to gather for Global Food Safety Conference
01/17/2014 11:10:52 AMIf you’re looking for insights from experts on the retail end of food safety, February’s... Read more.
Center for Produce Safety issues call for proposals
01/17/2014 11:08:54 AMThe Center for Produce Safety issued its ninth call for research proposals Jan. 15. Executive director... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up
- Rivermaid Trading joins cherry optical sorting revolution
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up